Pages

6.24.2013

SUMMER WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD

I didn't get to celebrate National Wear Your Lilly Day last Friday because of travel. I was very sad about this. During my travels I got a little bored because the airport I was in does not have free wifi (come on! this is 2013!) and I could only read so much after such a long day. Having some extra time on my hands I completely rearranged all of the apps on my iphone and ipad. The ipad wasn't too bad because I really do not have much on it, but my phone took forever. 

One thing I have always found frustrating about an iphone is that you cannot see your wallpaper while your phone is unlocking. With nothing but time to kill I moved every single app and folder over so that my front screen only has the images on the dock at the bottom. I quickly discovered this really helped me not feel so tense about those stupid red numbers all over my screen and that I could actually focus on phone calls, texts, and emails. I would highly recommend it.

Well having all of the open space meant that I needed a cute new wallpaper to coincide with summer officially beginning.


I used Lilly Pulitzer's Ice Cream Social print and one of my favorite lyrics of all time from Train's song "Drops of Jupiter". I love the colors in the print so much. They are so bright and colorful and perfect for summer (just like any Lilly print!).

iPad | The easiest way to download this wallpaper is to open my blog on your iPad. Click on the image to open it in a new window and then hold down your finger on the image to save it.

iPhone | The easiest way to download this wallpaper is to open my blog on your iPhone. Click on the image to open it in a new window and then hold down your finger on the image to save it.

Desktop | Click on the image to open it in a new window. The right click and save it to your desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment