Pages

6.06.2013

CORK CRUSHES

I absolutely love simple summer neutrals. They can be incorporated into so many outfits, especially since summer tends to be so casual. One of my favorite summer neutrals is cork. Last year, there was an entire collection from Kate Spade that was full of beautiful cork goods. J.Crew has also hit on the trend. I did not buy anything from either collection and have been kicking myself ever since the weather warmed up. 

Despite missing out on those beauties, there are several other of my favorites that have gotten in line with the trend. Of all of the cork goods available shoes have to be my favorite. Sure there are beautiful clutches and bangles, but I think cork shoes it where it is at. 


I absolutely love the bow details from the Kate Spade flats, the gold accent whipstitching in the Jack Rogers, and the simplicity of the C. Wonder flats. All are terrific options!

I think it is so fun that so many designers have incorporated cork into something other that cork wedges. As much as I love wedges, most days I am a flats kind of girl. 

Do you own any cork? How do you style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment