Pages

5.24.2013

SPONSOR | JOJO LOVES YOU

JoJo Loves You is our newest sponsor here on the blog! This adorable company out of Boston that carries the cutest earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and hair ties for all occasions. 


This weekend, JoJo is kicking off Memorial Day with their HUGE annual Bling Sale! The sale begins today and ends on Monday, May 27! Luckily, you do not have to be in Boston to take advantage of the sale because it is 100% in their online shop!


I have to say I absolutely love all of the color options they have. They were kind enough to send me a pair of earrings and it took me forever to decide what color and style I wanted because there are just so many options. I ended up going with the Pink Opal Mini Bling earrings

Aren't there so many wonderful options?!

Have fun deciding what you want to buy! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment