Pages

5.27.2013

MEMORIAL DAY

Each year I am fortunate to get to spend Memorial Day Weekend with some great friends and family. We all end up sleeping too much, drinking too much coffee, and soaking up too much sun. None of this is the best part. The best part is that we always take time to remember the reason for the day which I think is super important.

Most of our days over the weekend have consisted of sitting out on a boat. I do not know why, but I haven't quite graduated to a "grown-up" coverup yet. I still wear Nike shorts and a college t-shirt mainly because I cannot think of anything I would rather wear on a lazy weekend. I also get to break out my Chacos. Yes, they are horrendously ugly, but there is no better shoe to wear during the summer. They are perfect on the boat, running errands on the weekends, and taking walks.


What does your Memorial Day outfit look like?


P.S. Don't forget to check out the sale over at JoJoLovesYou!

1 comment:

  1. I love my Norts like that!!

    I think you'll love the giveaway on my page!! :)



    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete