Pages

5.27.2013

2014 LILLY AGENDAS

Over the past few years I have flip flopped from one planner to another again and again. I have had a Sarah Pinto planner, 2 Erin Condren life planners, and a Lilly Pulitzer. I have enjoyed different things about each one of them, but when it comes down to it and I am torn between Erin Condren and Lilly every single year. Erin Condren has the benefit of personalization and possible monograms which I cannot resist. Lilly has the upper hand on prints, colors, and overall fun!

This morning I (and every other Lilly lover) woke up to the joy of the beautiful 2014 Lilly agendas sitting in our inbox. Of course I had to browse around and see what lovely prints were selected for next year. Here are my favorites:


(my absolute favorite!!)



Which print is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously obsessed with the pink and navy elephant print! I blogged about it too! Haha lilly Pulitzer planners are my favorite - they're so darn cute!


    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to get my new one!! love the new prints :)


    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete