Pages

7.08.2013

NINE SONGS FOR PREFERENCE ROUND

As a former Recruitment Chair and VP of Membership for my chapter, Preference Round was always my favorite. As Recruitment Chair I was always so excited to get our invitation list and to just get things ready for the evening. As VP of Membership, there was so much anticipation as I prepared for Bid Day the following day.

I know that most chapters have their song that is unique to their chapter that they sing for Preference, however there is always time for another song to play whether it be during a slideshow or just in the background during conversations to set the mood. I was looking around the other day for some ideas for songs that are great for Pref and realized they are all pretty dated so I thought why not make my own favorite list and then let you share yours also!


I think the songs you choose definitely depends on your chapter and how you want to show yourself to the PNMs in your parties. Obviously some are more emotional than others on this list, but that does have its place in Pref. I also think that songs like "22" and "It's Time" are great additions to kind of separate yourself and add a fun element to the party so not everyone is leaving blotchy.

What songs does your chapter use for the Preference Round?

No comments:

Post a Comment