Pages

5.15.2013

SUMMER CASUAL

Sometimes I just prefer to wear a t-shirt and jeans to work. Unfortunately, I cannot always get away with this due to dress codes. Fortunately, it is summer so it is a bit more lax. Though I cannot don full on comfort in my Nike shorts and a big t-shirt I can wear something besides skinny jeans. Enter boyfriend jeans and J.Crew t-shirts. I don't think I have had a pair of ill-fitting jeans since I was in junior high, but boyfriend jeans are the perfect little piece of comfort. Also, thanks to J.Crew's t-shirts you can add really fun pops of color. 


I have learned that Old Navy has some of the best boyfriend cut jeans that you can get! Also, I am still obsessed with these sandals from Target. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to actually obtain helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.


    My website: job description cna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtles and PearlsMay 15, 2013 at 9:48 AM

    Cute outfit, necklace, and shoes. I love adding a statement necklace to a casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, necklace, and shoes. I love adding a statement necklace to a casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete